Are you motivated by challenge, passion, and meaningful work? Do you want to surround yourself with creative and caring professionals? Come join our award-winning, highly respected, boutique commercial design firm with a 35-plus-year history and reputation for professionalism and quality!
At Hartman Design Group, design is personal. Buildings do far more than provide shelter – they provide context for living and have the power to enhance people’s lives. We invite you to walk in and experience the spaces we create. If you are motivated by challenge, passion, and meaning, then you’ll love working here.
We are seeking a Senior Interior Designer with at least 15 years of experience in commercial hospitality interior design who is passionate and thrives in a dynamic team environment. The ideal candidate is passionate about design, creative, energetic, technically skilled and has strong communication and management skills. In this job, you will work with a team to meet our client’s needs when it comes to style, budget, and schedule, and enjoy the challenge of working with sophisticated real estate developers to produce work you’ll be proud of.
Our exciting and varied projects are in the multifamily and senior living industries including high-rise apartment buildings, clubhouses, fitness centers, cyber cafes, commercial lobbies, sales centers, and model homes. Our clients, top developers in the country, look to us for a broad range of design styles — from historical renovations to contemporary design.
*A resume and portfolio are required to be considered for this position. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
- Interior architectural space planning and design
- FF&E material selections and specifications
- Millwork design and detailing
- Client contact and presentations
- Coordination with professionals across multiple disciplines, including base building architects, MEP Engineers, and on-site construction personnel
- Design and production of interior elevations and details required to create and complete Interior Design drawings in AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Efficiently manage project fees and teams with a thorough understanding of project contracts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- Minimum of 15 years full-time experience working in Interior Design and/or Architecture
- Ability to effectively manage interdisciplinary professional and internal junior design colleagues
- Revit and AutoCAD proficiency (required)
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency (required)
- NCIDQ Certified (desired)
- A resume and portfolio are required to be considered for this position. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
- Hybrid work policy
- Alternative/flexible work schedule
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid-Time Off
- 401(K) plan
- Holidays observed: New Year’s Day, MLK Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Friday following Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
Please send your resume and portfolio to [email protected] or apply via our contact page.